Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Le singe

There I am, trying to calm down the bear in the cage, when over strolls a little bastard monkey. Oock AckHe proceeds to noise up the poor bear by poking him with a stick he found. I go over to intervene and the little fucker jumps up and attacks me, jumping all over me, hitting me with his little stick. He even attempts a few bites, and that's the last thing I need - fuckin' rabies. I manage to fight him off, even though he's unnaturally strong for a small primate, and hurl him over towards a large oak tree. He scrabbles about in the grass and somehow, he finds a knife. One of those stilletto numbers, proper fuckin' nasty. He advances towards me, screaming and screeching like a monkey possessed and lunges at me, stabbing. At this point, and I swear to God, my mobile goes off, waking me up. A fuckin' shitty text message. How annoying is that? I really wanted to know how I was gonna disarm that monkey, and if I was gonna release the bear. I read the text message, then conked back out. My dream this time was far more bizarre, epic and unresolved. Why can I never finish the good dreams?

No comments: