Sunday, August 26, 2007

Beware the Pipistrelle

Right, fuck it - remember my EP, Critical Best - Meconium? It's now officially an album.

Tracklisting is as follows:


1. Bha e brèagha an-de
2. There is Truth in Flesh and the Solid Ground
3. Famous Bison
4. Your Own Clockwork Christ
5. Gossum
6. Point One Four
7. Wet Bass Core
8. They Squeel
9. Fixing Windmills

It's all completely finished, and should be released within the next month, I reckon.

Formats will be:

Free MP3 download, released by Noise Joy Records
30 hand numbered CDRs, released by my very own Scunnered Records

The CDR will not really be on sale, as such. If you want one, let me know and we can come to some sort of arrangement. I'd like to swap them for cool stuff (not cool expensive stuff, as it's only a CDR [with tracks you can get for free] - but cheap, quirky stuff).

Exciting, isn't it.

(Keep checking myspace.com/criticalbest for updates)

No comments: