Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MOSHCOREFUNTRENDS

Hello peeps. I have a mix for you, a breakcore mix:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bzmztrgyzv5

or
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUA3AGDB

moshcorefuntrends

1..ANONYMOUS.LY - Untitled
2..Duran Duran Duran - Ralez
3..CDATAKILL - Yesterdays (Ubergang Remix)
4..Throttler - Validation
5..DJ Floorclearer - Over The Legal Limit
6..Cakebuilder - Book of the Dead
7..Enduser - Les Dilution
8..Bong Ra - Eenzaam Sterven Wij Allen
9..ACRNYM - ASBO Selecta
10.LFO Demon - Murderstyle Remix
11.Trentmoller - Miss You
12.DJ Freak - Never Been to Brooklyn

This is the first breakcore mix I've done using my decks, so if you have any kind or nasty words, they'd be very helpful

Ta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... I don't want to appear like a some kind of asshole, but couldn't you put this set on rapidshare/mediafire, actually anything other than megaupload? MU is not letting in IPs from my country, and I'm really willing to listen to your mix. (That zomcore mix was some quality stuff, very simmilar to the work of Manu Le Malin, whom I just adore).
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you very much for that upload!:)