Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Future Elbow Fortress

Jesus titty-fucking Christ, I'm getting a bit lackadaisical about updating this Blog (are you supposed to capitalise it?), aren't I?

Due to my poor showing last year, in regards to CD buying, and consumerism in general - I've decided to go batshit crazy this year and put any money concerns to the back of my capacious mind. To this end, I've been buying a fuck-tonne of CDs. The best finds of the year so far have been:

Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman I'm a Machine
This is heavy as fuck and makes you want to dance about like a loon. I think they are being hyped to fuck, but this is one band that deserves it.

Duran Duran Duran - Very Pleasure
With artwork that can only be described as 'GAY', the look of this CD may put some people off. Fuckwits! This is an amazing masterpiece of an album (the first to be released on Jason Forrest's CockRockDisco label), full of jackhammering breakcore, 80's synths and Amen breaks.

ADAADAT - Trade & Distribution Almanac Volume 2
I swear to God I'm in love with this label. At only £7.49 there is no excuse not to buy this CD. Buy it.

I've just ordered some CDs from my ever growing list of shit that I must buy ('possessions define who I am') - 65 Days of Static - Full of Math, Hrvatski - Irrevocably Overdriven Break Freakout Megamix and Romvelope - One Course Meal.

Hopefully they'll come sailing through my letterbox quickstyle.

1 comment:

Marc'o van Bastard said...

I'll bet you don't like 'Strum & Bass' or 'Emotronica' either.

You've changed