Thursday, May 26, 2005

If the scientists who built me could see me now, I think they'd be justifiably proud

I should rant about boys 'n' girls shit more often, that last post got me the most feedback I've ever had. On the the other hand, do I really want to be another whiny emo cunt? Maybe.

Now, I know it seems like pop music Armageddon at the moment, what with that cock juggling cunt-fuck 'Crazy Frog' stampeding towards the number one spot (I'll leave the rest of this rant to someone who actually gives a shit about the state of the UK charts), but for me it's a pretty good week. I just ordered Maximo Park - A Certain Trigger, Autechre - Untitlted and Lyrics Born - Same Shit Different Day, which will be the first CDs I've bought in ages, and I'm off to see Death From Above 1979 tonight. I'll try and report back tomorrow with my verdict, and news of any badges purchased.

It's a bit greyIn other music related news - I won the latest Ninja Tune newsletter competition, which is pretty awesome for someone who never wins a fucking thing (OK, so I won a competition years ago that coincided with the release of the 'Masters of the Universe' movie, but I won't count that as I was really wee. God I thought those toys were the shit - if only Mother hadn't fucking gave them away! Anyways...). I won a 'Ninja Tuna' hoody, designed by Mr Scruff. It's not really my colour (dahling), but it's comfy and supposedly 'rare' or some shit.

One last moan before I go - I just got Gozu, Three Extremes, Stacy and Junk through the post, and Sin City and Star Wars are out in the cinema - and I'm working all fucking weekend, it's typical.

Now fuck off.

No comments: