Sunday, May 29, 2005

Mystery in Spiderville

Fucking Imageshack - why have you lost my title image? You motherfuckers. Udo will watch over us, from the relative safety of Painted Over until such times as I can dig out the old image.

Enough fucking shite, you want to know about the Death From Above 1979 gig don't you? You don't? Yeah you, fucktardThen fuck you, and the rest of you quiet down, this isn't a fucking school picnic. They rocked harder than dinosaur bones, and I was drunk as fuck - that's the whole night stripped down to it's bare elements. On the merchandise front, I picked up a slew of badges, none of which are particularly good - I may hand them out to tramps the next time I head into town. Also, due to the aforementioned 'drunk-as-fuckness' I was pogoing about like a fucking mental patient, leaving countless cuts and bruises on my body and completely fucking my shoes. I think they are beyond help, I may have to chuck them and buy a new pair. God damnit I love those shoes as well. In the ensuing hangover the next day I ordered a fuckload of CDs from t'internet - I literally have no idea what I bought, and I'm purposefully avoiding looking at the confirmation emails. I wonder what surprises are winging their way to me.

I'm glad I went though, as it's put me back in the mood for gigs. I'm gonna go and see 65daysofstatic in a few weeks, and hopefully Sons and Daughters and, if it's not sold out, Aphex Twin. So there you go.

2 comments:

Jed said...

safe we are, as long as the benefactor udo kier is on the case.

bobb0 said...

Just admit it.. you do remember what you ordered... you're just afraid to admit you may have made a few wee mistakes... :P

Yo! I'll tell ya what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want. I wanaHA I wanaHA I wanaHA...