Monday, April 04, 2005

"I am become Shiva, destroyer of worlds"

I've now realised how nonsensical it is to have the Blog called one thing (Spirit Creature Not Wearing The Shape Of A Man) and have the URL as something else (http://circushands.blogspot.com), so I think it's time for me to change that title image. Right now, I canny be arsed, so here is a picture I took of a squirrel:

I think this is technically called 'orking'


I stamped his guts out 30 seconds after this photo was taken. I'm sure I heard him call me a prick.


EDIT - - I've changed the title image now, to give everything a bit more uniformity. I dunno if I'm happy with it, but it'll have to stay that way until I can get my grubby paws on a copy of Photoshop.

3 comments:

bobb0 said...

Prove it. Show me a) picture of the squirrley guts and b) the same guts on your boot. Did you at least fry him up? No sense in letting the poor thing go to waste. Consider it an afternoon snack. I hear it tastes like chicken.

bobb0 said...

One question, on what world does a squirrel allow you to get close enough to take a pic that close, and not only that it actually seems to be interested in your camera, or a peanut you are holding off-camera. Seriously, what do you call this dimension?

Marc'o van Bastard said...

It was in Greenwich, actually. The squirrels are so comfortable being around humans that they regularly go about mugging old ladies and knifing angsty teen goths. I was lucky they didn't steal my fucking camera.