Monday, December 06, 2004

Centrifugal is NOT the same as Centripetal

Well, that was a stoater of a weekend. I ended up sitting up till 5AM on Friday night watching shite on Channel 5. Did you know that Tom Hanks was in an old episode of Love Boat? I swear to fuck, he was actually in it - and he was a right prick. I’d never seen the programme before, and will hopefully never see it again. It’s the biggest pile of drivel I’ve ever clapped eyes on. Why are all these ‘sexy’ people going on cruises by themselves? Why do they all fall in ‘love’ after knowing someone for a mere few days? Why is the acting so abominable? And the moralising, by God I was nearly sick.

I was awoken at 9AM on Saturday by the fucking workies, in to finish the double glazing on the flat. They whipped out all the windows in my room and left all the doors open (including the front door), thus turning the flat into the fuckin’ Tundra. I sat there like a fucking icicle for most of the morning - I was barely even conscious, sitting there watching ‘Ministry of Mayhem’. It got so bad, I ended up wandering over to work just so I could have somewhere warm to have my lunch. I done fuck all on Saturday night, too.

On Sunday I did 8 hours on GTA. It’s a sad state of affairs when you stay in so you can shag your virtual girlfriend. She’s not even that nice.

Please stab me in the fucking face with a trowel
[God, this blog is slowly descending into the sort of shitty interweb diary a cunt like this might write.]


Come back later for fun and japes – I’ll be doing a rundown of the ‘Popular Searches in my Friendster Network’. Riveting stuff.

No comments: