Friday, December 24, 2004

Fucking Xmas Cheer

I got all my Xmas shopping done in a record 2 hours. I'm a fucking Xmas ninja. I could have done it quicker, too, if it wasn't for trying to find that wee special something for that someone special. Haha, what a fucking waste of time that was.

Good old Glasgow boys Slam have a new single out. Tyrone Palmer's doing the vocals again and it's a pretty cool tune, but the best thing is the video - it's just mad as fuck. Have a look HERE. I'm sure I've seen him kicking about, off his champer, at Pressure.

Two new CDs have arrived in the post today, how's that for timing. I canny even remember what I ordered, it's so exciting - Xmas has come a whole day early.

Well, wish me luck folks - tonight is our annual 'Xmas Eve Piss-can Party', where we see who can get the drunkest in the quickest time. If you don't have a motherfucker of a hangover on Xmas Day, then you will be liberally doused in mockery. Oh yeah, it's fucking snowing outside, too - I'd better get my beer jacket on before I leave the house. Last year I'm sure someone shat themselves in the middle of Queen Street.

No comments: