Monday, December 20, 2004

Jim Bexley Speed says 'Believe in Jesus'

Almost Xmas time, peeps, which means high levels of tryptophan, beer, red wine, chocolate and family fun.'What the fuck is going on here', I hear you ask - it's called Xmas, and it is fun Today's my last day of work, which means I have a wonderful train journey back up to Glasgow the morra morning. I reckon my recent CD purchases shall be getting the arse ripped out of them during the FIVE FUCKING HOURS it takes to get up to Glasgow Central. Why can't the Japanese take over British Rail / Railtrack / Fucknut / Whatever they're called now? I heard their bullet trains can do over one million miles per hour (heading downhill with a favourable wind behind you, obviously).

Anyways, enough of my moaning - join me later when I'll be discussing the traditional Scottish Xmas celebration of 'Swan Bricking'; I'll have more on the fucking shambles that is my 'Friendster Network Searches'; the 'Far Too Fuckingly In-depth' mess that gives you all you need to know on Shoelace Tension Discrepancy may put in an appearance, or I may actually write something interesting, who can say?

1 comment: